Here are some useful Web sites
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- The EEOC enforces federal law regarding workplace discrimination (race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, equal pay, disability). This Web site provides information explaining your federal rights to be free of workplace discrimination.
- California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH)
- The DFEH enforces California state law regarding employment discrimination (age 40 and over) ancestry, color, creed, denial of Family and Medical Care Leave, disability (mental and physical) including HIV and AIDS, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation. This Web site provides information explaining your state protection from workplace discrimination.
- This Web site is a free searchable database of published federal and state court deciscions, statutes, and lots more.